Flames of War Saturdays - JUL to DEC 2019

barca

Our thread on when and where we will have Flames of War Saturday Events:

GUARDIAN GAMES (GG), Portland OR - Reservation confirmed:

• 1st Saturday of every second month, 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM: July, September and November: Flames of War Learn-to-Play - - - -  It’s D-Day, 1944 and the Allied armies are assaulting the beaches of Normandy (a la “Saving Private Ryan”). Patton, Montgomery and Eisenhower are poised to liberate France. The Axis forces, under Rommel and other German leaders order their panzers to drive the Allies back into the sea. As the Allies, can you recreate history? As the Germans, can you play out a different reality? Flames of War puts you in command of tabletop miniature armies in a 3-D landscape. Can you do better than Patton or Rommel? - - - - We also recreate combat clashes on the sands of North Africa and on the rolling steppes of Russia. With action that is fast and furious, lead your tanks, soldiers and airplanes into battle.  Defeat and death are as close as victory. - - - - Our game masters will teach you the game and loan you forces. They will lead you through a commander's boot camp that catapults you into an alternative reality that you (and your dice) control. - - - - Flames of War Learn-to-Play sessions run on the 1st Saturday of every second month, 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM at Guardian Games. - - - - Join us on July 6th, September 7th and November 2nd of 2019.
  • 1st Saturday of every second month, 1:30 to 5:00 PM: July, September and November: Flames of War Battles. - - - -  Join us for intense battles of WWII armored combat. You command tabletop miniature armies in a 3-D battlefield. With action that is rapid and immersive, lead your model tanks, guns, and airplanes into a fast-paced battle. Jump into an alternative reality where you role-play the characters in the movies “Saving Private Ryan” or “Fury”. - - - - Flames of War Battles run on the 1st Saturday of every second month, 1:30-5:00 PM at Guardian Games. - - - - Join us on July 6th, September 7th and November 2nd of 2019.

OREGON CITY GEEKS & GAMES (OCGG) - schedule TBD as of 1 July

FATE AND FURY GAMES (FFG), Vancouver WA - schedule TBD as of 1 July

9 hours ago, Robins said:

Hello,

I was looking at Flames of War sets on Saturday and saw your events listed on the shelves. A friend of mine and I are interested in coming to the July 6 learn-to-play. Do we register somewhere?

Thanks!

Adam

Yes, but I am still waiting on Guardian Game Event Manager to confirm the reservation, and room for SAT, JUL6.

GG will probably be crowded for the MTG pre-release Core 2020.

Will get u an answer on REGISTRATION as soon as I get confirmation

Reservations at Guardian Games confirmed for these Flames of War events:

Saturday, July 6th, 11:30am-1:30pm in the Critical Sip - Flames of War Learn-to-Play  -- FoW is located in the Critical Sip due to MTG pre-release
Saturday, July 6th, 1:30pm-5pm in the Critical Sip - Flames of War Battles  -- FoW is located in the Critical Sip due to MTG pre-release

Saturday, September 7th, 11:30am-1:30pm in the General Area - Flames of War Learn-to-Play
Saturday, September 7th, 1:30pm-5pm in the General Area - Flames of War Battles

Saturday, November 2nd, 11:30am-1:30pm in the General Area - Flames of War Learn-to-Play
Saturday, November 2nd, 1:30pm-5pm in the General Area - Flames of War Battles

On 7/3/2019 at 10:53 PM, Robins said:

Sweet! Would you have space for me and a friend of mine this Saturday for the learn to play event? 

Thanks,

Adam

Yes. Just show up at 11:30 in the Critical Siproomat Guardian games.

Note: Critcal Sip  limited to ages 21 and above, due to alcohol being served there.

On 7/6/2019 at 11:41 PM, Robins said:

Barca,

Thanks for teaching me and Eric how to play, today! We both enjoyed it.

Adam

We will be hosting a Flames-of-War Demo - July 27 - at Fate and Fury Games in Vancouver, WA.

Our next Saturday event at Guardian Games will be Team Yankee on AUG 3 - Team Yankee Saturdays

Our next Flames of War Saturday event at Guardian Games will be September 7th (see the first post on this thread).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...