Tuesday 7/9 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

OFCC 40K Team Rewind - This event will wrap up soon but it's not too late to come and get in some 40K with true OFCC flavor!

Siege of Psi Delta - X: a kill team campaign - Lots of great Kill Team action to be had, bring your squad and get in on the campaign!

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing Arctic Scavengers.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mustache Dorn said:

Howdy All. I just moved to Portland and am eager to get gaming. This is my first post but it looks like this is the right spot to  get started. I'd love to turn up this week for a game of 40K if anyone's interested.

Welcome! Check out the post I linked below. Provides directions and some background on the club. Currently a 40k league is happening this Tues along with Kill team, and some board games or one off games. Sadly I can't make this Tuesday, but the club members will treat you right and give you the tour 😁.

• Like 3

We'll be doing this just released mission as a preview of 2019 OFCC 40K Team Event. I'll bring printed copies.

2019 OFCC 40K - Mission 3 - Maelstrom’s Fate

Description:
Your mission is unclear. Do you forge ahead with what you think is right, or let fate decide?

Deployment:
Hammer and Anvil

Special Rules:
At the start of each player turn, the active player will determine their current objective from the list below. Players can either choose from the list, or roll a d6 and let Fate decide.

1.       Advance – None of your unit are in your deployment zone at the end of your turn
2.       Behind Enemy Lines – At least one until completely in the enemy deployment zone at the end of your turn
3.       Hold the Line – At least three units in your deployment zone and no enemy units in your deployment zone at the end of your turn, cannot be earned on the first turn.
4.       Overwhelming Firepower – Destroyed an enemy unit in the shooting phase
5.       Blood and Guts – Destroyed
 an enemy unit in the fight phase
6.       Area Denial – No enem
y models within 6” of the center of the battlefield at the end of your turn

Once an objective has been earned, it is no longer an option. If your Fate roll lands on a completed objective, re-roll the die.

If an objective has not be completed at the end of your turn, you have the option of keeping that current objective for your next turn.

Primary Scoring:
For each chosen objective completed, a player will earn 1 victory point. For each Fate chosen objective completed, a player will earn 2 victory points. Completed Fate chosen objectives carried over for more than one round still count as a Fate chosen objective.

Bonus Scoring:
Completing 3+ objectives – 1 Point
Letting Fate decide every objective – 2 Point

• Like 1