OFCC senate meeting notes?

Brother Glacius

I noticed there really is no forum to discuss Ordo. I was looking for the Senate notes from the last meeting because the swap meet was supposed to come up. I didn't find anything and then of course notice there really wasn't any place to ask either. Can we have a General Discussion for all things Ordo related that people can participate in?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can tell you that I did broach the subject at the most recent meeting, and the message the Senate would like heard is this:

We would be happy to host that event at the clubhouse, but at the moment lack an individual to spearhead the organization of this event.  This person DOES NOT necessarily have to be a Senator.  Partnership with a Senator(s), for key and other logistical support will, of course be provided for a suitable plan of action.

As to the second point, I personally have no server/forum admin powers.  I can bring the issue to the attention of those that do.

@jollyork

@DisruptiveConduct

@savion47

(Forgive the tag if I am incorrect)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Exile said:

I can tell you that I did broach the subject at the most recent meeting, and the message the Senate would like heard is this:

We would be happy to host that event at the clubhouse, but at the moment lack an individual to spearhead the organization of this event.  This person DOES NOT necessarily have to be a Senator.  Partnership with a Senator(s), for key and other logistical support will, of course be provided for a suitable plan of action.

As to the second point, I personally have no server/forum admin powers.  I can bring the issue to the attention of those that do.

@jollyork

@DisruptiveConduct

@savion47

(Forgive the tag if I am incorrect)

@RobynMM

We may be able to help with this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1