so asking why so many threads are pinned in 40K is a deletable offense?

Brother Glacius

1 hour ago, Brother Glacius said:

Not sure why a fairly simple and reasonable question has been put to the death. Or did something just break? 

The 40k forum is purposely broken (or sacrificed) to make OFCC more visible. It's annoying, but I didn't really have anything to post in the 40k section anyway, so it's a very near neutral level of annoyance for me.

Suppose we could just start posting 40k topics in the "Warhammer Universe" section, since it's not really welcome in the 40k section. But again, I don't really have anything to post.

Been playing a lot of TCGs (Pokemon and MTG) and have a crew each for Bloodbowl and Malifaux to paint. I'm on break for 40k.

1 hour ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

I think some things are a bit off with it. Romans now has two ofcc threads for Eldar Wraith, as an example.

That, and the pictures of an army that attended 14 years ago but implies no intent to return could probably be unpinned... 

It's especially confusing because there are also team threads in the OFCC subforum. So there are already 2 locations for us to participate in the same discussions.

Isn't there already an OFCC forum? I suppose I would have thought that all OFCC discussions would have gone there. Perhaps next year, make game subforums within the main OFCC forum for all of those type discussions. Then you can just add a single link to the main game page over to the OFCC subforum. 

Also, would have been great had someone simply pm'd me with what happened to my thread. Or just simply replied "please see THIS thread, locking" and that would have solved everything too. Thanks for letting me know.