Looking for CSM models

Brother Glacius

So Pretre hooked me up with the ShadowSpear models. I am now looking to wrap up a very specific project for these guys and have limited myself to a single 100pt power level list (this fits my current 40K play style). I'm going to do my best to stick to this plan. That being said, I now have a list of models that I need to complete this army. The catch is, I really need to trade for the rest. So I will be posting up models in my trade inventory into this thread in the coming days/weeks/however long it takes. I'll be open to all trade offers, so really, it doesn't hurt to ask. For now though, I can at least post up my Want list.

WANT/NEED LIST:
10 deamonettes
5 plastic terminators
1 Lord Discordant
10 new CSM
5 new Havocs
5 Warp Talons

I'll be updating the TRADE list as I find them. Some things I know that will pop up...

Large Cryx army - some used, some NIB
small Menoth army - Most NIB
small AoS orcs
Gates of Antares Rules and Concord starter force
Various GW units that will come from the following armies (Space Wolves, Necrons, Tau, Genestealer Cult, Ad Mech, Orks, Eldar, Harlequins, Empire, Orcs & Goblins, Dwarfs, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, High Elves, Vampire Counts, Beastmen, Kharadron Overlords).

• 1 month later...