2019 OBBL Premiership

Weav

Schedule has been created in Excel, will get put in the site asap. Two points that I want some input on:

• Is there a good, but not too good, home field advantage you all would like to have this season? I have the schedule built with home and away teams. 
  • Is there a good non-monetary (real life $ or in-game gold) reward that the winner should get?

On 9/7/2019 at 11:32 PM, Weav said:

Schedule has been created in Excel, will get put in the site asap. Two points that I want some input on:

• Is there a good, but not too good, home field advantage you all would like to have this season? I have the schedule built with home and away teams. 
  • Is there a good non-monetary (real life $ or in-game gold) reward that the winner should get?

I propose that Home Field gets to choose to kick or receive rather than flip, as long as everyone has equal number of home games.

It costs money but maybe season winner gets a team box? Or one of the FW special players?

• Like 1

The schedule has been posted to OrdoBowl.com. Please don’t complain about it, @Burk doesn’t like the competition. 

Important note: each round ‘grouping’, ie rounds one and two, three and four, etc... can be played in any order. It is important to note that the commission wants all coaches to play the games in order, but if scheduling becomes an issue, two coaches could play round six before round five. You could not play round seven before round three, as they are not in the same grouping. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 11:32 PM, Weav said:

Bonus Fan Factor (+2?) to home field

Bonus MVP to winner (+2) and 2nd place (+1)

13 hours ago, jollyork said:

That doesn't answer my question. There are two games labeled Round 4 and two games labeled Round 7. 

I understand now. This works like it did last year where the interdivisional games have to be created differently than the other six in division games. The round four and seven games in the Interdivisional Play tournament are only there to tell you who you are playing. The game scheduled in your normal division vs Interdivisional Opponent is where your stats are entered. In the end, you only have one round four and one round seven game, even though the site shows two games. Please remember this is the work around we had to create last season to make this league structure work.

2 hours ago, jollyork said:

Thanks, I get it now. The real point of confusion for me was that my Round 4 Interdivisional game says Burk but the "real" game is against kb10r. Looks like a copy/paste error from Round 7. 

Yeah, the Interdivisional Play Opponent has to be tied to a coach, so Burk has one and I have one

Due to the absence of five league coaches, and busy lives of the rest, the league is behind schedule. Everyone please go through maximum effort to play the outstanding round two games immediately. Yesterday (Sunday) was the begin of round three. All round three and four games need to be finished by 10/26/2019.

@Burk @kb10r @Weav @ninefinger

@jollyork @Ziggens @Bosco @Zorcon

@savion47 @Frostitute @sbr @scotthartman

@Maxwell Christian @peter.cosgrove @MOONEY @sfoster

9 hours ago, scotthartman said:

@Frostitute Not sure if you are back in town yet. Are you able to meet on Tuesday? maybe a bit early like 3pm (assuming someone may be able to open WoW by then)?

The preference would be for Trav and Shane finish their round two first. Also, Travis is in Zurich for a few more days. You can play round four before round three if your Opponent is done with their round two.