Lots of chaos for sale oldhammer new stuff broken stuff

Uberbunk

Yo. I have a [big bad swear word] ton of chaos for sale. (No nurgle tho)  I have a really beat up slaanesh deamons army.  Lots of Juan Diaz and realm of chaos sculpts. Tons of chariots several keepers. 9ish fiends and the demon lord fw.   I have about 300 horrors of Tzeentch. Mostly realms of chaos and bubble horror sculpts.  Lots of loc. Plenty of screamers and disc riders.  Tons of chaos space marines. Old mohawk noise marines.  About 50 metal noise marines 3rd gen sculpts.   Several land raiders. 20 bikes 20 dreads. around 50 sorcerers tons of lords terminators.  And metal chaos nib.  Come take a look. alot of it will go on Ebay. {Mindtaker. If you want to work something out. You'll have to drop by and make a deal bro. }   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@pretre I've done trades with this guy in the past. He has at least a "basement-full" of 40k stuff. He's not dodging your requests, he just has too much stuff to bring or properly document.

@Uberbunk For the others, can we get some very general pictures of your crap-ton of stuff. I think it would help them to understand how much you have.

• 5 months later...