Any interest in older video games?

Andrewgeddon

Kinda odd, might be a total wiff, but I've got a stack of older video games that haven't seen use in years and years. I'm not really a collector, so they have just kinda been sitting. That I would take a chance and see if anyone might potentially be interested to trading for some miniatures before I took these to ebay?

List off the top of my head:

Gamecube:
Super Smash Bros Melee (complete)

GBA:
Final Fantasy IV
Advance Wars 1
Advance Wars 2

Sega Genesis:
Castlevania: Bloodlines
Ghouls and Ghosts (complete... I believe)

Super Nintendo:
Super Metroid
Super Ghouls and Ghosts

Cartridge only, unless noted. Mostly interested in trading for Fantasy stuff, or maybe older MTG cards.

Cheers!

10 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

You should run them out to Retro Game Trader in Beaverton, they'd give you credit and you could pick up things there (including non video game stuff like MTG, etc!)

Appreciate the heads up! It's a bit of a drive to take this stuff in without knowing how much I would get, but it's always good to have options, heh.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2019 at 10:30 PM, Andrewgeddon said:

Kinda odd, might be a total wiff, but I've got a stack of older video games that haven't seen use in years and years. I'm not really a collector, so they have just kinda been sitting. That I would take a chance and see if anyone might potentially be interested to trading for some miniatures before I took these to ebay?

List off the top of my head:

Gamecube:
Super Smash Bros Melee (complete)

GBA:
Final Fantasy IV
Advance Wars 1
Advance Wars 2

Sega Genesis:
Castlevania: Bloodlines
Ghouls and Ghosts (complete... I believe)

Super Nintendo:
Super Metroid
Super Ghouls and Ghosts

Cartridge only, unless noted. Mostly interested in trading for Fantasy stuff, or maybe older MTG cards.

Cheers!

Good collection. Those are fun games.

I don't really need anything, but I do live pretty close to game trader.

What fantasy stuff were you looking for?

13 hours ago, Brick Bungalow said:

If these are still for sale consult rgtwishlist.com. The GBA isn't super valuable but everything else is legacy. 

Thank you! I consulted  the list, saw a few of my games on there, although mine are largely without box or instructions, so not sure how applicable it is. But I'll consider making the drive!

1 hour ago, paxmiles said:

Good collection. Those are fun games.

I don't really need anything, but I do live pretty close to game trader.

What fantasy stuff were you looking for?

Mostly Empire to help finish out a project. But I would consider Beastmen, Wood Elves / Sylvaneth, Orcs & Goblins, Undead cavalry, or possible other stuff.

21 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Thank you! I consulted  the list, saw a few of my games on there, although mine are largely without box or instructions, so not sure how applicable it is. But I'll consider making the drive!

Mostly Empire to help finish out a project. But I would consider Beastmen, Wood Elves / Sylvaneth, Orcs & Goblins, Undead cavalry, or possible other stuff.

The prices are for loose cartridges in good condition. Whether you sell to us or not I would just say make sure to hold out for good prices on legacy stuff. It's worth money. It appreciates over time. I use pricecharting.com for estimates.