GMG Review, Malifaux 3E

Fixxer

• 1 month later...

I've gotten my M3E stuff now! Yay gotta get it all figured out... Vickies will still be my go to as Bishop joined them officially keyword style...

Question tho as a curve ball... Could I declare henchman Pride as my leader and hire all seven crossroads models? I think this is how it works. If have to leave Chambers at home as no hiring Masters there but I'd use outcast upgrades and versatile models/pay out of keyword for other outcasts right? All while having models from every faction...

• Like 1

Yes. If you declare Pride as your leader he gets an extra action, a free effigy (as totem), and can hire models with the same keywords regardless of faction. Outcasts being declared means only those generic faction upgrades would be available. 

The game has ridiculous variety now that henchmen can lead crews, especially CR7... glad to hear that you’re back and playing. 

Is there much of a crowd up there playing? We make Bellevue and Tacoma tournaments from time to time. 

3 hours ago, Fixxer said:

Yes. If you declare Pride as your leader he gets an extra action, a free effigy (as totem), and can hire models with the same keywords regardless of faction. Outcasts being declared means only those generic faction upgrades would be available. 

The game has ridiculous variety now that henchmen can lead crews, especially CR7... glad to hear that you’re back and playing. 

Is there much of a crowd up there playing? We make Bellevue and Tacoma tournaments from time to time. 

Well playing is a bit of a stretch so far but I'm super excited about it!

9 hours ago, Yarbicus said:

I haven't even find a 3e rulebook yet

Same issue. GG's computer says they have one in stock, but I couldn't find it and they didn't know where it was either. Didn't help that I don't know what it looked like because I've not seen anyone with one, either. And I did pick a bad time to ask.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:34 PM, Yarbicus said:

I haven't even find a 3e rulebook yet

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wicc6rs8kg46bt7/AACUSxdWhyaHQYaD1cGf0nzga?dl=0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     All of the released cards and rules (main/core rule book) are available in PDF form on Wyrds website too. Kinkos  or Fedex stores can print stuff for you if you dont have a printer... SO really zero excuses not to be playing! 🙂

• Like 1