imperial guard army for sale

derek

big ig army 160 or so troops 87 valhallen 32 pro painted the other 55 are primed or painted.   the 80 cadians are not touched except for a few with a starter layer of paint.   15 hwt e of each except for one auto cannon a spare las cannon and 2 cadian missile launchers.   3 flyers one with fw lascannons and its magnatzed 1 vulture kinda in bad shape and a valkyrie.  4 chimeras 1 with a auto cannon one with a heavy bolter one with a unique turrent on it and one missing its multi laser.  armoured sentinel with auto cannon.  i have at least 3 of each special weapon the guard can have and i have 5 command squads.  the regimental advisors coteaz yarrick and creed.  the pics i took are too large to post here so if anybody is interested please pm me and i can forward a link to you for the pics i have on facebook or ebay when it gets posted there.   asking price would preferrably be 800 seeing as how there is a fully pro painted award winning army in of itself in the list of goodies.  oh there are also 2 fw hydras magnatized for transport. also the psykers are in here too i am trying to think of what all i have at the moment

You should probably just post the link to the photos in the post, otherwise you are not likely to get replies. Also, you should probably list what you have in a list format, not a paragraph, ie:

87 Vahallan (32 painted/55 not)

80 Cadians

15 Heavy Weapon Teams....

etc.

If you are going for eBay you would probably maximize your profits and make it more likely to sell by splitting it into a couple smaller lots with lower prices. Just trying to help.