Tuesday 8/20 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Post OFCC Recovery Game Night - We are open for games but the collective hangover from 3 days of epic gamming will be significant. Expect a mellow vibe while many a tale of the Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge is recounted. 

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

• Thanks 2

I'll be making my first visit to the club this coming Tuesday. Anyone willing to do a 1000pt 40K game? My first game of 8th in fact. I finally have 1000 pts of Ultramarines ready to play and I'd like to start rolling some dice! I've steeped myself in 8th content as I've been modeling and painting, so I am not completely clueless as to the rules. Learning is one thing, putting in to practice is another, so I'd ask for some patience and tolerance of possibly dumb questions, but you won't have to explain every detail to me 😄

• Like 1

I've played in 3 OFCC, and been to the clubhouse for swap meets, but never actually on a Tues to play.  I'll probably check it out this Tues after chatting Bryan at OFCC.  Have IG, SW, and BA sitting in my closet.

I might like to try Kill Team at some point, any players out there?  @Brainling a 1000pt game sounds about right for me, but not sure I can stomach the packing. 

On 8/17/2019 at 11:09 PM, Stoobert said:

I've played in 3 OFCC, and been to the clubhouse for swap meets, but never actually on a Tues to play.  I'll probably check it out this Tues after chatting Bryan at OFCC.  Have IG, SW, and BA sitting in my closet.

I might like to try Kill Team at some point, any players out there?  @Brainling a 1000pt game sounds about right for me, but not sure I can stomach the packing. 

im always happy to throw down some Kill Team.  I should be there around 4, but hanging all night.

I'll also have some warcry with me, and likely some painting projects

13 hours ago, Stoobert said:

@ninefinger would you mind a teaching game of Kill Team tomorrow?  I've downloaded the Army Builder to make 100pt of IG or BA (whatever you think is easier) and will browse the rules.  I'm free around 4pm-ish as well

That sounds great.  I’ll bring my orks and thousand sons.  

Both should be pretty straight forward, so whatever you’re feeling.  

• Thanks 1