Warcry Campaign Play at Guardian Games Starting September 10th

Starting on Tuesday September 10th at Guardian Games and going until we finish. We will be playing a full campaign run through of Warcry. So get your 1000p Warbands built (paint is optional) and ready to go. We will have multiple starter sets for people to use, so all you need is your Warband. I am aiming for people to get two games a week. The games plays very fast and it will be super easy to play two games on one Tuesday (or other day of the week). If anyone wants a demo game leading up to the campaign start date plan on coming down on a Tuesday. I hope to see a good turn out it and it should be a blast.

If you don't have any interest in Warcry, don't worry we will still have Age of Sigmar and Warhammer Underworlds to play as well.

Guardian Games Age of Sigmar Facebook Group:

Warband Roster:
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Turtlerock said:

Darn, I just found out about this 2 days late!  Unfortunately, I am traveling for work the next two Tuesdays so the next opportunity I can be at Guardian is 10/1.  Is that too late to join the campaign?

EDIT:  turns out I can join weekly beginning 9/24, so I hope that’s not too late to join.

I am keeping this very loose and open ended, anyone can join at any time. I did put an official end date of Oct 29th, but that could end up getting extended out. Its really hard to say how long it will take for everyone to finish their own personal campaign quests due to how the whole system works. I really don't expect everyone to finish by that date and it is no problem to extend it past that date. Anyway I hope to see you down on a Tuesday night soon.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, deadwing34 said:

I am keeping this very loose and open ended, anyone can join at any time. I did put an official end date of Oct 29th, but that could end up getting extended out. Its really hard to say how long it will take for everyone to finish their own personal campaign quests due to how the whole system works. I really don't expect everyone to finish by that date and it is no problem to extend it past that date. Anyway I hope to see you down on a Tuesday night soon.

Great, thanks for the reply!  Looking forward to it.  I had played Underworlds consistently on Tuesdays at Guardian, but fell out of it a couple months ago.  Now excited to go back for Warcry.

26 minutes ago, Turtlerock said:

Great, thanks for the reply!  Looking forward to it.  I had played Underworlds consistently on Tuesdays at Guardian, but fell out of it a couple months ago.  Now excited to go back for Warcry.

Oh I am sure we have played before because I love to play Underworlds as well. We are continuing to play AoS, Underworld and Warcry on Tuesday nights.