Tuesday 9/3 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Siege of Psi Delta - X: a Kill Team campaign - Kill team or be team killed.

Warhammer 40k - Last week a Tyranid Cult faced off against a mix of the Emporer's finest holy rollers. This week who will you bring to the fight?

Blood Bowl - Come watch the tears fall like rain.

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing GKR: Heavy Hitters.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2019 at 6:11 PM, DisruptiveConduct said:

Gonna try this again.

I need 3 people to particapte in a 2v2 game of 40K.

I think 750 pts per person would be good, total 1500 per side.

I will have my tyranids and a very unorthodoxed mission to play. Lets throw down!

I'm your huckleberry.

The Death Guard are well know as team players 😉

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 12:44 PM, Hodor said:

Looks like I can fill the 4th spot.  The cult will be prepared.  

Shall I just write a list independently or do we know teams/mission beforehand?

We can just arrange things when we get there with some pre-made lists...but I believe Disruptive Conduct also follows the Star Gods so it could be a cool team up.....now to figure out how the Grey Knights team up with the Death Guard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Inquisitor66 said:

We can just arrange things when we get there with some pre-made lists...but I believe Disruptive Conduct also follows the Star Gods so it could be a cool team up.....now to figure out how the Grey Knights team up with the Death Guard.

Clearly, an inquisitor has gone rogue, and ordered the grey knights to support his suspicious allies.   The threat posed by cult and tyranids is just too great and they must be stopped, even if it costs your very souls

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ninefinger said:

Clearly, an inquisitor has gone rogue, and ordered the grey knights to support his suspicious allies.   The threat posed by cult and tyranids is just too great and they must be stopped, even if it costs your very souls

If the Blood Angels ally with Necrons, I don't see why this wouldn't be true. 😁

• Like 1