North American 9th Age Rankings

8 minutes ago, BenKerr said:

I mean Josh kicked my ass at Ordo so the rankings don’t tell it all 🤔 but I did place well a couple times this year so that helps. We need to schedule a Zoo practice day 

You mean Joel!

Ya, lets do a practice! I'm just bringing that same DH list cause I am not adventurous enough to change it. I need to practice smiling while my teeth get kicked in 😄

I am busy this weekend, but available next weekend. I guess I'll see you at the Zoo, @TheBeninator!

@BenKerr If you don't want an exact rematch of OFCC game five, we should find some more folks. Guardian Games and Dice Age work for me, with a preference for Dice Age. Maybe I should call ahead and make sure they don't have an X-Wing tournament or anything...

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, TheBeninator said:

So @Andrewgeddon, it appears I am 9 points ahead of you in the rankings. 😎

That is assuming we add together you and your alter alias, and me and my alter alias.

You still hold the title for best performance at an event.

I'm not worried, I've got an ace up my sleeve:

You're not allowed to come to March to War.

See you at OFCC!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, TheBeninator said:

That is assuming we add together you and your alter alias, and me and my alter alias.

Padding the PNW! Making it look like there are more than the four of us with your alter egos :)

31 minutes ago, BenKerr said:

Lol you guys alter alias 😂 John cracked the top 25! 

I must have missed that! All I saw was that Omer swiped my best Western VS title with his performance at Tides.

Next year the pressure will be on to keep up my good performance! It won't be easy, especially if I commit to not using the Pendulum. So far I'm 9/40 BP without it. I like my crutch 😞

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Don't @ me bro, I'm only playing this game so I can drink without having to re-base my army. 

You know, there's this thing called a "bar" where non-gamers go to get intoxicated. Don't need models at all. 😋