I won't be in for a while...

Sgt. Rock

Hey guys. 

I wasn't sure if I should post this here. But y'all are my friends, and I thought you should know. If I make it in for game nights, it'll be pretty sporadic for the foreseeable future. Not just because of football season.

My partner, Alicia, was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday. It's still early enough that she's got a really good chance. This thing is beatable, and by god, we're going to beat it. That said, I will be working double time as a full time student and taking care of her. 

I don't have a whole lot else to say. I just wanted to let you guys know. Like I said, you're all my friends, and I wanted to let you know why I won't be around much anymore. I won't be gone forever, and I'll still sneak in now and then when I have time, at least to say hi. But my priorities in life have very suddenly shifted very drastically, and playing silly bugger with toy soldiers really is no longer all that important.

Have fun gang. I'll be there in spirit.

• Sad 1