Tuesday 9/24 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Battle for Deathcap Junction: a Necromunda Campaign - Gang fight, turf war, broken teeth and bloody knuckles! Come get some!

Warhammer 40k - 4-player blood bath last week, what war are you looking to fight? Rally your forces and throw your grimdark gauntlet down!

Blood Bowl, the bastard child of the NFL and The Lord of the Rings. This club is it's home and all others exist at it's liesure.

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing Flash Point: Fire Rescue.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think I'm coming tonight, though no clue what game to bring. I plan to come to raid the bits bin for square bases...looking into a 9th age army.

Anyone want a game of regular 40k? I'm able to do learning games or basic 40k missions, but I'm not a tournament player so if looking for tournament practice I'm just not there.

Otherwise, I suppose I could bring Pokemon Cards, Magic Cards, or a kill team (provided someone else has the rulebook).

2 hours ago, paxmiles said:

I think I'm coming tonight, though no clue what game to bring. I plan to come to raid the bits bin for square bases...looking into a 9th age army.

Anyone want a game of regular 40k? I'm able to do learning games or basic 40k missions, but I'm not a tournament player so if looking for tournament practice I'm just not there.

Otherwise, I suppose I could bring Pokemon Cards, Magic Cards, or a kill team (provided someone else has the rulebook).

I could do 40k, what time are you going?  2k points or something else?  I just finished painting my cult army's recent iteration, so I want to run it, but it doesn't need to be ITC missions, and I can preview (even turn by turn) potential stratagem shenanigans so you can make informed decisions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I could do 40k, what time are you going?  2k points or something else?  I just finished painting my cult army's recent iteration, so I want to run it, but it doesn't need to be ITC missions, and I can preview (even turn by turn) potential stratagem shenanigans so you can make informed decisions.

I can do 2k, no problem. Should be there at 6pm.