Sunday 10/6 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

Raindog

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs

Doors Open at 3 pm

Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Games we play: All games are welcome. Currently we are running an Infinity League and a Necromunda campaign. Their is also often 40K, Kill Team and War Cry games. Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game by posting in this thread before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop in and check it out.  

• Like 2

Hi everyone! 

is anyone interested in a big 2k game of 40k? From 3? I can do fun and casual or competitive, prefer casual but not too fussed, I’ve got Craftworld Eldar, 

Also is anyone interested in the near future in joining me to do some battle reports? 

cheers

Christopher 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:19 PM, Chris said:

Hi everyone! 

is anyone interested in a big 2k game of 40k? From 3? I can do fun and casual or competitive, prefer casual but not too fussed, I’ve got Craftworld Eldar, 

Also is anyone interested in the near future in joining me to do some battle reports? 

cheers

Christopher 

I would enjoy a nice casual game against those eldar that always seem to crush me (not your eldar, eldar in general).

2k is fine.

Any issues with FW models?

19 minutes ago, Chris said:

I have no issue with FW. What faction you bringing? I know I said 3, would it be okay to meet 4ish? No worries if not! 

Chris 

I'm Dark Angels. Or rather, a custom successor chapter to Dark Angels. We use Dark angel rules, just none of the special characters.

Was going to say DA, but then remembered how that one is confusing to Eldar players. No Dire Avengers here 😉.

4-ish is fine. See you then.

Anyone interested in Warcry?  Fairly flexible time maybe 3-5 ish start?

I have everything needed to play including monsters and mercenaries, but only my warband is painted.  

We could use my WIP starter terrain, someone else's terrain, or just random OF terrain.

If you want to use an AoS warband or a chaos one with proxies just let me know.  

If you just want to show up and throw dice, you don't really have to know or bring anything to play.  

If you know something about the game, I have taken out the non-symmetrical deployments/objectives and will have the FAQ available.  

2 hours ago, Blustorm said:

I'm planning on being at the club by 1:30 or so to do a little cleaning and organization. Will have my Infinity minis with me to play a game at 3.

If you are going to be there a little early, I may meet you there between 2 and 3. Have to drop my wife off at work a bit before that and no point in driving home just to turn around when I get there.

• Like 1