Deathcap Junction 2.0: A Necromunda Campaign REMIXED

Josiah

703811125_DCJBanner.thumb.png.14bc1875bf43be1414f5d91c0fe55a44.png

Deathcap Junction is dead . . . .

Long live Deathcap Junction!!!

The Necromunda campaign has been going for the past couple of weeks. Many battles were fought, and much fun was had. As the campaign Arbitrator, I elected to use the new Law and Misrule Campaign system from the newest book. At first, the system worked well, but the longer we played the more unbalanced things became.

Recently, I felt the need to orchestrate a soft reboot for the campaign. As a result, we will be playing a mini-campaign for the the next three weeks using the simpler and more battle-tested Dominion Campaign system.

The first battle will occur on Sunday, October 6th at 3:00 PM. The second will occur on Tuesday, October 8th at 6:00 PM. Officially sanctioned games will be played at WOW, but players are encouraged to issue challenges for side games and keep track of the battle results for scoring purposes. The final battle will be on Tuesday, October 22nd at 6:00 PM, and one player will be crowned the new king of Deathcap Junction.

For the new campaign, players will set up gangs using the standard rules in Gangs of the Underhive, but each gang will receive a starting bonus of Reputation points, skills, and credits in order to approximate the advances each gang earned during the previous phase of the Deathcap Junction campaign.

If you haven't played a Necromunda campaign before, this is the perfect opportunity to try it out for a short-yet-eventful and fun campaign. New players welcome! Very soon, I'll make a brief Ordo post to outline the modified rules for gang setup.

• Like 1