Deathcap Junction 2.0: Territories to Kill and Die for

Josiah

645682259_DCJBanner.thumb.png.3cf1cdc1ba403f39202ad1b32c6a2569.png

Deathcap Junction 2.0 will be using the Dominion Campaign rules from Gangs of the Underhive. Players will battle for control of territories in the Junction. Each territory will give the controlling player bonuses that include bonus credits, reputation points, or special abilities. 

As the campaign arbitrator, I determined the available territories by using the official Campaign Territory Cards. Throughout the campaign, we'll track ownership of the territories by using both Yaktribe and the magnetized board at WOW that was built by the ever-talented Ninefinger.

Without further ado, here is a map displaying the territories at stake in the Battle for Deathcap Junction:

1950067404_hive-primus-mapEDITEDYETAGAIN.thumb.png.82bc55a12e809552d23f104cbc547272.png

(Shout out to the Echoes of Imperium blogger who built the template I used for that map.)

And here is a less stylish but easier-to-read list of those territories:

1. Sludge Sea
  2. Bone Shrine
  3. Old Ruins
  4. Rogue Doc Shop
  5. Fighting Pit
  6. Needle Ways
  7. Tech Bazaar
  8. Gambling Den
  9. Collapsed Dome
  10. Tunnels
  11. Mine Workings
  12. Narco Den
  13. Promethium Cache
  14. Corpse Farm
  15. Archaeotech Device

Okay, that's all for now. Tomorrow, I'll post the modified deck of Intrigue cards that we'll be using in the Deathcap 2.0 campaign. See you in the Underhive!

• Like 1