Deathcap Junction 2.0: Reaper Ghast Harvest

Josiah

1587793538_DCJBanner.thumb.png.641e0c0c47f7af758f71ed50451589f2.png

I just finished writing the rules for the first scenario of Deathcap Junction 2.0. It's a modified version of the Ghast Harvest scenario from page 170 of the Necromunda Rulebook.

Here is the narrative hook for the scenario:

The Escher civil war is finally over. Deathcap Junction has been released from its state of martial law. The Necromundan 8th Infantry have left town, and the Junction’s valuable territories are up for grabs. The uphive gangs have recently arrived at the settlement. They hear news about a vein of Reaper Ghast that is located somewhere in the Junction. A rockcrete building caved in during the civil war, and the debris is finally being cleared up. Servitor-assisted work crews have discovered a vein of Reaper Ghast that was growing amidst the wreckage. Reaper Ghast is a mutant strain of Ghast that has been infected by toxic Deathcap spores. Reaper Ghast is a rare and valuable substance that can imbue its users with temporary psychic powers. Furthermore, anybody who uses Reaper Ghast sees an overwhelming vision of his own death. Some people are empowered by this knowledge, but others are irreparably shattered by the horrifying vision.

The gangs will play this scenario tomorrow (October 5th) at WOW, starting around 3:00 PM. I am attaching the Word file for the Battle Report sheet to this post as well. Players can download and print that sheet and fill it out to let me know the results of their battle, so I can keep track of them to determine the campaign winners in three weeks.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll see you in the Underhive.

Scenario Reaper Ghast Harvest.docx

Necromunda Report Sheet.docx