Heavy Game Saturday Group - Monster Games in played in comfort & style

Raak

Heavy Game Saturdays  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would You be interested in participating in a 6-8 hour gaming session once a month centered around a good meal, drinks and friends?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you would be interested what game would you select for the 1st game day?

• Robinson Crusoe
    • Eclipse
    • Battlestar Galactica
    • Twilight Imperium
    • Descent 2nd Edition
    • Axis & Allies (Any Edition)
    • Terra Mystica

Do you have both Twilight Imperium expansions Jon? I have the first one that gives the better strategy cards and lets you play with up to 8 players, but don't have the second. As I recall though, the second one doesn't add a ton of necessary stuff other than new races.

I do, though you'll definitely be more familiar than me with this title. I've played it twice and both times it was with people who knew it well.

Would this be a green friendly event, or at least somewhere to smoke and enjoy. I cannot partake in alcohol due to my migraines and medicines. 

Sorry Zimm. Negatory. Perhaps drinks and taxi have given people the wrong impression. I aim for everyone to have a good time and get home safely not show up and drink till we drop. That's not my bag. I wanna game and have a few drinks as I do so!

Ah ok it would be for me to relax and definitely have a driver, as the wife would love this as well. Understandable.

Would love to have you both and I understand your pain from migraines on a very personal level. I just cannot have any of that on my property or around me or my family. No judgement. Personal Decision.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.