Upcoming tournaments

Weav

Hello, loyal Ordo Blood Bowl players! At the recommendation of @scotthartman, I am pinning a thread for upcoming Blood Bowl tournaments. This way, people will have better exposure to upcoming events, both local and away. Please use this thread to discuss travel, planning and so on. Most of these events are organized and scheduled on Facebook, sonif you’re not a user or in specific groups, you may not have access to see specifics. Please ask for details if you can’t see them.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, sbr said:

Anyone have any thoughts of going to Amorical Cup in Ottawa in early June?  I had forgotten about it until tonight and am intrigued but not enough to find a squad outside of here.

im not going.  I dont like how they set it up and it conflicts (at least within a couple of weeks of) Spike and POW town....

9 hours ago, sbr said:

Anyone have any thoughts of going to Amorical Cup in Ottawa in early June?  I had forgotten about it until tonight and am intrigued but not enough to find a squad outside of here.

Like Burk, I’m attending both Spike and Pow Town, and as a result, really can’t fit Amorical Cup in between them.

• Weav unpinned and unfeatured this topic