PrePress Job Opening - Soon (10.24.19)

Torg

Hey — I know there are a few "Graphics" folks whom are part of Ordo... and I just wanted to let y'all know that I am changing jobs - (closer to home - still in prepress).  SO... that means that International Paper Pre-Print out in Hillsboro, Oregon will be needing to fill my position.  My last day here is the first week of November.  I am not sure when they will post the job opening - but I know that my supervisor is keen on filling it.  Anyhow, let me know if anyone you know is interested - I give them further information about the job.  It is NOT a design gig - it is PRE-PRESS for the largest flexo press on the west coast lol.  (ie. prepress - preparing and adjusting files to print on a specific medium or production specification.  Technical printing knowledge of printing / Flexography / Litho / Digital.  Work with Adobe Illustrator and ArtPro ... along with various other specialized applications - Mac based)

This is not an ad for the job - as far as I know it isn't posted by HR yet - when it is it will likely start on the IP (International Paper) website.

-don

• Thanks 2