Tuesday 11/5 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

There were lots of different games played at Game Night last week from 40k, to Spirit Island, to Blood Bowl and Battletech. If you are looking to play a game, here's a great place to do it.

Warhammer 40k  - Grimdark table-top battle for the galaxy. If you've got an army and an opponent, we've got everything else.

Blood Bowl - it's always here and just like the Terminator, it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing OGRE: Objective 218.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

Come to where the flavor is. Come to Ordo country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

How long would a learning game take? Thinking if D&D happens, and we can be done before 6pm, i could partake!

A 2-3 player Death Race using just basic cars and without using any of the more complicated options can usually be completed in about an hour or so. Depends on how fast everyone picks up on the rules and the small-talk to game-play ratio... Gaslands is a pretty fast moving game. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:24 PM, Ish said:

A 2-3 player Death Race using just basic cars and without using any of the more complicated options can usually be completed in about an hour or so. Depends on how fast everyone picks up on the rules and the small-talk to game-play ratio... Gaslands is a pretty fast moving game. 

Sweet, d&d got bumped, so I'll be there for gaslands, and those who pre-ordered templates/dice I should have that all too!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ninefinger said:

@Damien can your iron hands be there to get Joel a game?

I just got a call for an interview at 430, so I will be absent.  Thanks for attempting to assist ninefinger.  

Sorry for being so inconsistent, but without a game scheduled, I thought it best to just go to the interview at the suggested time.  I may be able to just pop in and saw hi with a Warcry band later in the evening.

• Like 2