Rampage: Discussion!

Raindog

1 hour ago, Seshia said:

I'm actually having second thoughts, not because I dislike the idea, but because I am new enough that I lack some basic understandings of the rules. Do you think it's still reasonable for me to participate?

I believe this may be my fourth time doing the Rampage, and it is a solid way to learn. It is about having fun playing a game everyone enjoys. I was terrified the first time, but @Raindog made it an easy place for me to ask questions. The best way to learn the rules, is to play the game. I learned a lot my first time. I had an unpainted army and a bag full of questions. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

Rampage is less than a week!

We have good prizes  set up. There will be beer. Joel donate a Third Offensive book, car sleeves, a Valkyrie, and some camo tokens.  The surprise give-away is here!

If you ask what can you bring for food? Bring Chili in a hot pot, veggie plates, cookies, chips and dip,  flats of water, hummus  and crackers, a 12 pack of soda, etc....

Bring a coat. It will always be cold in a at least one of the rooms. 

I am looking forward to seeing you all!

@EriktheRed @erik grey @Fate & Fury Games @dataentity @Ogre Seth @Justjokin @PaladinX @Blustorm @Khail @Pyre Warden @Sgt. Rock @George @Gremlin King @WiseKensai @Andrewc @Mack @OtterProper @Norrad @Inquisitor66 @rudra34 @Doug @thediceabide @Jay @jake richmond @deadlyends @Twinmasks @Natetehaggresar @Zagdag @twingecrag @Saint Anthony @Kiboshed @Muskrat @Seshia @wzzzzrd

• Like 2