Tuesday 11/12 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Last week on Tuesday Ordo Game Night: The ususal suspects were all  there plus another strong showing of Matchbox Mad Max, aka Gaslands and Quacks of Quedlinburg rounded things out.

Warhammer 40k  - Whether you swing the sword of the Emperor or you're hanging with Papa in the Garden of Nurgle, we've got the tables, mats, and boat loads of custom painted terrain for you to wage your war!

Blood Bowl - Like Death itself, you cannot escape it's grasp.

There has been Necromunda talk this week. You never know when an underhive might pop up on a table.

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing Barenpark.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

Come to where the flavor is. Come to Ordo country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2019 at 5:21 AM, ninefinger said:

I should be there around 4 to open up, if no one beats me to it. I’ll be aiming for some Gaslands games, and maybe a blood bowl game if @kb10r gets his game with Burk in first.

im always down for necromunda, killteam or warcry, so give me a shout if you want a game or demo of any of those. 

I'm 100% in for a gaslands game! I have D&D at 6pm, BUT let's plan for a 4:30pm game? Would love a multiplayer game again, such awesomeness.

There's a chance Work will delay me, but I'll send you an IM via hangouts if I am late (meaning start without me). 

• Like 2