Ordo BB2 League Season 2

Burk

3 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

@WestRider Saturday is pretty full for me. I am open on Sunday, but not in the evening so that may not work for us. The next open day that I have is Tuesday so let me know if that works and if not hopefully later next week. 

Tuesday should work pretty well. Let me know what time you want to roll, and I'll try to keep it open.

18 hours ago, savion47 said:

@sbr any chance we can get this game done this weekend? It appears my desire for the league to be over was not the case.

I can play Sunday.  I have stuff to do but nothing that has to happen at a specific time, so I can be available from 7AM to 7PM or so with some notice.  Would that work for you?

On 3/9/2020 at 4:40 PM, SigurdBC said:

Would 5pm work on Thursday to give you some cushion in the afternoon? If so we're locked in. Thanks for being flexible for me. 

Well, it should have worked, but I just woke up from a nap with a migraine or something. Can't deal well with screens this afternoon. Sorry about that. When's the next time you've got?

7 hours ago, Burk said:

2 games down.  5 more to go.  get em in boys.  most of you are likely stuck at home anyway so play some BB.

I would like to congratulates @jollyork for having his game done first this round.....first time in history.

Aww, shucks. It's only because of the tireless efforts of @Spielmannsfluch, a true gentleman and scholar of the game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/12/2020 at 4:57 PM, SigurdBC said:

Well sorry to hear about that @WestRider. Was just about to log on for our game. I could do tomorrow with a start time between 3:45 to 4pm. Otherwise, Saturday if we started at 2:30pm or a very late night game after 9:00pm. Let me know if either of those don't work and I'll looking further out. 

Late night is usually good for me.