Ordo BB2 League Season 2

Burk

On 11/15/2019 at 9:20 PM, Weav said:

Where is your table top league located?

It's up in Bellingham, WA. One of the guys at the local store decided he wanted to run a league after seeing a couple of my gaming buddies playing a one off game of Blood Bowl with the Human and Orc team from the box set. And we're now on Week 3. My Dark Elves are 1-1-1 atm. Middle of the pack with the expectation to rise to a playoff berth. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Burk said:

Current Participants

@Burk - returning Necro

@savion47 - Returning Undead

@Weav - returning Chaos

@Bosco - New Human

@WestRider - New Amazons

@scotthartman - returning Orcs

@Sgt. Rock - New Norse

@Spielmannsfluch - New Lizardmen

@SigurdBC - New TBD

Possibles but not 100% confirmed

@jollyork

@Andrewgeddon

@michaels

@sbr

Please chime in and confirm if you are in/out.  Need to know in the next couple of days.

On further reflection, I'll bow out of the next season. Schedule is really full going into the holidays. Maybe the Orcs will return after the New Years, if there's a season 3 🙂

Current Participants

@Burk - returning Necro

@Weav - returning Chaos

@Bosco - New Human

@WestRider - New Amazons

@Sgt. Rock - New Norse

@SigurdBC - New TBD

@sbr - returning Khemri

@jollyork

@michaels

last chance.  we have 10.  does Jolly and michael want in to make 12?  will close this on thursday.  

On 11/15/2019 at 11:03 AM, SigurdBC said:

By my count in this thread, there are 9 players coming with teams. I'd be interested in being the 10th as long as a 10 team league is the size you guys are looking for. I'd be bringing in a new Dark Elf or Dwarf team. My local club is running a league of physical Blood Bowl and this inspired me to come join you guys in the digital world (cue up Digimon theme). Hopefully it'll be a good time and we won't roll too many 1s.

I couldn't imagine keeping track of all the modifiers playing BB analogue. I remember watching it at a Con in the early 90's and despite being interested, I couldn't pull the trigger. That I didn't paint minis until a decade later only out me off even more.  

On a drunken whim in the middle of the night I bought a discounted download from Amazon in the early 2010's and I was hooked.

But I couldn't imagine playing this manually...

Just now, Spielmannsfluch said:

I couldn't imagine keeping track of all the modifiers playing BB analogue. I remember watching it at a Con in the early 90's and despite being interested, I couldn't pull the trigger. That I didn't paint minis until a decade later only out me off even more.  

On a drunken whim in the middle of the night I bought a discounted download from Amazon in the early 2010's and I was hooked.

But I couldn't imagine playing this manually...

Did it for 20 years......not to hard once you get the hang of it.

7 minutes ago, Burk said:

Current Participants

@Burk - returning Necro

@Weav - returning Chaos

@Bosco - New Human

@WestRider - New Amazons

@Sgt. Rock - New Norse

@SigurdBC - New TBD

@sbr - returning Khemri

@jollyork

@michaels

last chance.  we have 10.  does Jolly and michael want in to make 12?  will close this on thursday.  

I still have a friend who claims he wants to play. I just swung by his desk and let him know the deadline. I figure 11 is better than 10 and 12 is much better. Lizards need more time to build those skills up...  Everybody loves a Saurus with Block and Guard and Mighty Blow...

We have 12 teams now.

@Burk - BB2 team name: But-hole Warriors - BB2 name: Burk

@Bosco - BB2 team name: Tabletop Rage Emulator - BB2 name: PDXBosco

@michaels - BB2 team name: Extra Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels

@Spielmannsfluch -  BB2 team name:  Boring Dinos of Eastwood - BB2 name: Spielmannsfluch 

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@Sgt. Rock - BB2 team name: Rock Hardslab - BB2 name: Der Veekings

@savion47  - BB2 team name: Error 53 - BB2 name: Savion47 

@WestRider - BB2 team name: Tlaxtlan Panthers - BB2 name: WestRider 

@Weav - BB2 team name: Weav - BB2 name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans

Pending registration in league/competition:

@SigurdBC - New TBD

@sbr - returning Khemri

@jollyork - New TBD

New competition is created.  Please make your new team (or select your existing) and search for a LEAGUE called Ordo Fanaticus and enter it. Once in that LEAGUE , you need to join a competition.  COMPETITION is called Season Zwei (that German for you losers).  once that is done, please post your team name and that you are in, so I can confirm and kick out anyone that doesnt belong.  Please also post your BB2 Name so others have it.  I will pin it in the first post so we have a list for who plays who.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

Will the comish let new coaches engage in "friendlies" to get some additional SPP to get caught up on the more experienced teams?

here is what I am willing to do.  I am not a fan of open friendlies in BB2 as its way to easy to just farm SPP, not to mention the occasional debilitating injury.  Hence as an omnipotent ruler, i will allow any NEW team that wants to get a few SPP to be placed into a Special competition just with them and 3 AI teams. You will not play your games, instead I will admin them to give you wins and you get Random MVP and Random SPP and cash......you wont get hugely strong, but it will get you up a bit.....

take it or leave it.  If you want this, please PM me and I will set up your special comp.  when you join, let me know and i will admin your games.  This offer will close the minute the last team registers, so if you want it, get it now and PM me.

Teams Eligible for this Glorious Gift from God (AKA your commish - Burk)

@Bosco - BB2 team name: Tabletop Rage Emulator - BB2 name: PDXBosco

@michaels - BB2 team name: Extra Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels

@Spielmannsfluch -  BB2 team name:  Boring Dinos of Eastwood - BB2 name: Spielmannsfluch 

@Sgt. Rock    - BB2 team name: Rock Hardslab - BB2 name: Der Veekings

@WestRider - BB2 team name: Tlaxtlan Panthers - BB2 name: WestRider 

@jollyork - New TBD

@SigurdBC - New TBD

Teams not Eligible

@sbr - returning Khemri

@Burk - BB2 team name: But-hole Warriors - BB2 name: Burk

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@savion47  - BB2 team name: Error 53 - BB2 name: Savion47 

@Weav - BB2 team name: Weav - BB2 name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans

• Like 2

as a follow up to the catch-up comps.  I just completed Speil's.  I awarded 2 concessions and 1 win.  He ended up getting 3 guys with skill ups and about 260k in winnings (concessions give you both yours and opponents).  If you want to get a catchup as mentioned above, please PM me