Ordo BB2 League Season 2

Burk

1 hour ago, WestRider said:

Didn't see this until Saturday morning was no longer an option, but Sunday morning sounds good. 9am, maybe?

my sunday morning got busy.  I could do 8am, but have to be out of the house by 10:15.  If you cant make that work, how about later in the day, say 4 or 5?

19 hours ago, Bosco said:

@SigurdBC what's you availability looking like? I'm free this afternoon/evening and after 6:30pm weekdays, except Tuesdays. 

Hey @Bosco, this week is shaping up to be a busy one for me. Unfortunately, I work mostly when you're free in the evenings. The next possible time I see us connecting would be Saturday morning between 10 and 11am before I head off for work. If that works for you let me know. 

9 minutes ago, SigurdBC said:

Hey @Bosco, this week is shaping up to be a busy one for me. Unfortunately, I work mostly when you're free in the evenings. The next possible time I see us connecting would be Saturday morning between 10 and 11am before I head off for work. If that works for you let me know. 

I think I can make that work next Saturday, plan for 10am?