Ordo BB2 League Season 2

Burk

9 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Ok @Weav when do you want to meet up for our game? Totally fine if it's after Christmas. I'll be most free in the late morning and afternoons during the week. 

Thanks for reaching out. I can play M-F this week (including Tuesday and Wednesday) 10-1, or really just about any time. Shoot over what works best for you, though Sunday is bad until after 8p.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:26 AM, Weav said:

Thanks for reaching out. I can play M-F this week (including Tuesday and Wednesday) 10-1, or really just about any time. Shoot over what works best for you, though Sunday is bad until after 8p.

Hey @Weav unless this is too quick a turn around for you, we could do tomorrow morning (12/23) at 10am if that works. If you need later on in the day, I could fit in a BB game as long as we started no later than 3pm. Just let me know. Merry Christmas all!

1 hour ago, SigurdBC said:

Hey @Weav unless this is too quick a turn around for you, we could do tomorrow morning (12/23) at 10am if that works. If you need later on in the day, I could fit in a BB game as long as we started no later than 3pm. Just let me know. Merry Christmas all!

10am works for me. Let’s do it.

22 hours ago, savion47 said:

@jollyork I am going to guess you are going to be unavailable for a while. Any time from the 29th forward would work for me. I could also do sunday the 22nd.

I can try to coordinate something late night this week, but if that's not an option for you, I will be out of town (and away from laptop) until Jan 4. I don't mind waiting until then, just a heads up.