March to War IV: March 14-15 @ Guardian Games

1 hour ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I'm allowing challenges, but if you challenge someone you have to play them all 5 rounds.

Not really.

Glad to have you back this year @SkavenInAZ! I'll get you and @valourunbound on the list 🙂

Alright @BenKerr, a challenge to see who the dice gods find most handsome?

Though, we are on the same team now... Perhaps the civil rivalry is unwarranted?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 9:32 AM, Ser Warwick said:

Sign me up, boss. Looking forward to getting in more rounds with you all.

Awesome! I'll get you on the list!

Also, a quick update for all, the tournament packet is done. I'm just going through it for feedback / corrections and will get it posted, should be out this weekend 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tournament packet for March to War is up!:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SVtitzKehe0xKo2BvYCHzjMsKE0yIuEVyaqBmxpRlA0/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I've made a number of changes to the packet this year based off of feedback I received from the previous event!

Cheers, see you all in March!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Sherbert said:

Sign me up. I dare not miss this a second year in a row.

I think I have you signed up under your christian name! Regardless, glad to see Bellingham represented!

19 minutes ago, Rhuell said:

I was told about this by a friend who is going to come up and play from the Bay. Sign me up please. Justin Rusk (now an official Portlander)

Awesome, I'll get you on the list! And welcome to Portland! Always good to have another 9th Ager in the area!

• Like 1

2 months to go and we've already filled 23 spots! I thought I would quickly clarify regarding the additional spots possibly available after we reach 36: Those spots are not guaranteed! It all depends on what other events are booked at the time of reaching our "initial capacity" of 36.

...Basically,  if you want to attend, please sign up! I've got 13 more guaranteed spots open 🙂

• Like 1