Coming for a Visit

Yarbicus

On 11/13/2019 at 5:28 PM, Yarbicus said:

Looks like my wife has a "thing" with her friends in Bellingham on Saturday, December 7.  I will tag along and we will likely stay over night.  So, who's up for hanging out?  Gaming?  Drinking?  Eating?  All of the above, preferred.

Are you bringing Blood Bowl?  That's what we're into now.  Violently into it.  Knives are out for people who arrive in these city limits not carrying blood bowl teams.  We are stacking pass-through Canadians like cordwood and it's becoming somewhat of an industry.  Remote mountain towns' speakeasies and a few governmental structures are starting to be built out of the remains of cross-border dairy buyers who do not present a properly assembled blood bowl team as a mark of passage.  Thus far paint is optional because a lot of us are lazy as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fix said:

Are you bringing Blood Bowl?  That's what we're into now.  Violently into it.  Knives are out for people who arrive in these city limits not carrying blood bowl teams.  We are stacking pass-through Canadians like cordwood and it's becoming somewhat of an industry.  Remote mountain towns' speakeasies and a few governmental structures are starting to be built out of the remains of cross-border dairy buyers who do not present a properly assembled blood bowl team as a mark of passage.  Thus far paint is optional because a lot of us are lazy as well.

Um...no.  

I sense a disturbance in Cascadia .... what is this? The weaklings from the south send an emissary to treat with their brutal overlords from the north? Very well. I know of this ... Yarb. 

Ill be coming off of a long jag of visiting relatives, but I can escape on the 7th! Afternoon games, beer, and dinner sound good? What are you playing these days? I’m happy to do board games if it means including more folks, but I’m also up for just about any mini game you could imagine. It’ll be great to see you!

• Like 2

On 11/23/2019 at 12:54 PM, JMGraham said:

I sense a disturbance in Cascadia .... what is this? The weaklings from the south send an emissary to treat with their brutal overlords from the north? Very well. I know of this ... Yarb. 

Ill be coming off of a long jag of visiting relatives, but I can escape on the 7th! Afternoon games, beer, and dinner sound good? What are you playing these days? I’m happy to do board games if it means including more folks, but I’m also up for just about any mini game you could imagine. It’ll be great to see you!

The only issue I take is that anyone would choose me as an emissary for anything.

I am up for playing pretty much anything.  For minis, I am ready to go with 40K or 9th Age.  I would love to play Malifaux but I haven't done anything with 3e yet.  I have Infinity but have never played.  So, you, typical Yarb BS.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:44 AM, Yarbicus said:

The only issue I take is that anyone would choose me as an emissary for anything.

I am up for playing pretty much anything.  For minis, I am ready to go with 40K or 9th Age.  I would love to play Malifaux but I haven't done anything with 3e yet.  I have Infinity but have never played.  So, you, typical Yarb BS.

Malifaux you say!? Sadly I have plans Saturday morning I might have some time in the afternoon. Feel free to plan whatever but if you end up with a gap in plans 2 ish to dinner (what 5) I'd totally give ya a game.

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.