Tuesday 12/3 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

There are so many games that might rear their head on Tuesday. Kill TeamGaslandsNecromunda, any or all might be there!

Warhammer 40k  - Adepta Sororitas, roaming hive fleets, self-repairing Necrons, and blundering Orks! It takes all kinds to make a future this grim and dark!

Blood Bowl - Crush the opposing team using gutsy moves and merciless tactics. Just remember, it's not a dice game.

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing Cthulhu: Death May Die.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

So anyone down for a game of gaslands or other game (Kill team, anything really, etc) around 430pm? I have a hard stop at 6pm. 

If you can get there a little early, I'd play. Just concerned with my 6pm hard stop we might not finish.

Actually, it's looking depressingly like I won't be able to make it out tonight - I dont think I'll be able to slip out of work in Beaverton early enough today to be able to show up for any appreciable amount of time. 😞 I'm hoping for NEXT week, though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aaron W said:

Actually, it's looking depressingly like I won't be able to make it out tonight - I dont think I'll be able to slip out of work in Beaverton early enough today to be able to show up for any appreciable amount of time. 😞 I'm hoping for NEXT week, though!

Not a problem. Sounds good. And thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'm also not making it until 5:30/6 for D&D only too.

3 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

Btw, if anyone had just SPRUE they don't want. I'd happily collect it. Looking to make some scatter terrain and bits just filler stuff from it.

Not a big deal, but figured game night might be a good ask for it.

I've been building a lot of Zone Mortalis terrain and theoretically recycling a lot of sprue.  (It goes in the bin but Im not even sure it is truly recyclable locally).  Anyway, I still have a pile of it upcoming.  Could provide up to 16 more or less immediately and another 10 later.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hodor said:

I've been building a lot of Zone Mortalis terrain and theoretically recycling a lot of sprue.  (It goes in the bin but Im not even sure it is truly recyclable locally).  Anyway, I still have a pile of it upcoming.  Could provide up to 16 more or less immediately and another 10 later.

Yeah, i'd love this! If you're not needing the sprue, you can put it in a bag and leave it at the club sometime. I'd happily pick it up on a game night. You can mark it with my name (Matt). No rush either, so you can wait until you have a large quantity, or do 2 drop offs. Just make it easy for yourself.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 7:19 AM, Dark Trainer said:

Yeah, i'd love this! If you're not needing the sprue, you can put it in a bag and leave it at the club sometime. I'd happily pick it up on a game night. You can mark it with my name (Matt). No rush either, so you can wait until you have a large quantity, or do 2 drop offs. Just make it easy for yourself.

I will bring sprue to tomorrow's warcry event and ask jeff where to leave it in case you aren't around.

• Like 2