Slaves to Darkness

image.thumb.jpeg.5572d3a5363325f4760e186add4fe62e.jpegThe old reliable plastic Warriors of Chaos kit was a great kit, but being designed for the ā€œrank and flankā€ days it really only worked if the models were properlyĀ formed into blocks. These new guys add some energy and dynamism, but shouldnā€™t look too out of place mixed in with units of the old guys.

image.thumb.jpeg.24731968c4b2cb5949a04966140b2b3f.jpeg
Hot damn. Just... Hot. Damn.

image.thumb.jpeg.5a54db70176038e008b9261159aa6e62.jpeg
Ā 

Iā€™ll be in my bunk.

• Like 1

Use those guys in a new KoW army...with the older rank and file models on a scenic base? that would look sweet. The front of the base has a few of the dynamic guys while the mid and back of the base has the more rank and file...so it looks like the dudes are marching in with the front breaking into strides to meet with the enemy. Just amazing models. And plastic to boot.

• Like 2

Got to say I absolutely love these models too, they did such a great job of updating them but having the same look and feel of the original models. This could be such a fun army to play since you can take Slaves to Darkness, Everchosen and all of the Warcry stuff together. Lots of potential there. I almost wanted to start it myself but decided against it since I already have 2 full Chaos armies.