T-Shirt Printing - Gaming Clubs, Teams, Personal

CaptainA

Hey everybody!

I'm CaptainA, owner of TraderA, ex runner of Guardian Cup, mover to Boise, sometimes vendor at OFCC coming at you with my latest endeavor!

My wife and I started www.t-shirtfam.com, a direct to garment printing business! We purchased a high quality machine that can print onto fabric. We specialize in t-shirts, hats, and hoodies.

If you have a gaming club, team, or other low print run needs, feel free to check out our website or hit me up at contact@t-shirtfam.com. We can beat screen printing on color selection and low print runs.

We also offer vendor programs where we have a store for you to sell your items in, much like cafe press or teespring, but with a personalized touch!

Right now we are partnering with Goatboy of 40k art fame (if you've seen 40k art, then you've probably seen Goatoby) selling his shirts and items of art! https://www.t-shirtfam.com/product-category/goatboy/

We also did a run of shirts for Mindtaker Miniatures @pretre can confirm.

I'll get some pics up of shirts we have printed soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, RobynMM said:

The Mindtaker shirts came out amazing! Beautiful colors, nice t-shirt material (way softer and smoother than whoever we've been using at elementary school). We totally geeked out over them when they arrived in the mail. Does this mean we can get some Ladies Ordo shirts?

Thats always a possibliity!

Glad you liked em!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Do you require permission from Ordo to make Ordo shirts?

Ordo said no....

Yes, you do need permission to use another company's/group's logo.

The reason is copyright infringement. It's a brand the club controls and paid money to have the artwork created. These are things you have to consider when dealing with 'internet' artwork.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

Yes, you do need permission to use another company's/group's logo.

The reason is copyright infringement. It's a brand the club controls and paid money to have the artwork created. These are things you have to consider when dealing with 'internet' artwork.

I would never make shirts I don't have permission for. But if Ordo wants some different styles for OFCC, they know where to find me. 🙂

• Like 2