Tuesday 12/17 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Last week there was a mighty Blood Bowl duel, lots of Warcry talk, and Alien Frontiers saw its colonies thrive, I crap you not!

Warhammer 40k  - Heroic battles fought here! No time for 40K? there's always time for Kill Team!

Blood Bowl - Do you like a fantasy setting? Do you love gridiron? Do you enjoy being punished by your own dice? Then this is the game for you!

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing Atlantis Rising.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

• Thanks 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:43 AM, ninefinger said:

I’m back in town, and should be there around 4, and would be happy to demo, arbitrate, or play a Necromunda game - if @Aaron W @Inquisitor66 @scottshoemaker or anybody else is free this Tuesday. 

I can also have some warcry, kill team or blood bowl with me, but there’s only so much time on any given game night. 

Im coming in for some shadowrun but wouldn't mind a run through of Necromunda basics before if your up for it 🙂

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:43 AM, ninefinger said:

I’m back in town, and should be there around 4, and would be happy to demo, arbitrate, or play a Necromunda game - if @Aaron W @Inquisitor66 @scottshoemaker or anybody else is free this Tuesday.

I should be there right around 4:00 myself - if you're up to teach some Necromunda, I'd be very into it!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Aaron W said:

I should be there right around 4:00 myself - if you're up to teach some Necromunda, I'd be very into it!

On 12/15/2019 at 1:07 PM, Salty Monkey said:

Im coming in for some shadowrun but wouldn't mind a run through of Necromunda basics before if your up for it 🙂

Sounds great guys!

been chatting with Noah on Facebook (don’t know whether he’s on the forum yet) as well, so we’ve got a solid little crowd.  I’ll bring a collection of models and hopefully some gang sheets/cards so we can jump right into it, if you don’t have your own ready yet.   

1 hour ago, ninefinger said:

Sounds great guys!

been chatting with Noah on Facebook (don’t know whether he’s on the forum yet) as well, so we’ve got a solid little crowd.  I’ll bring a collection of models and hopefully some gang sheets/cards so we can jump right into it, if you don’t have your own ready yet.   

awesome! Ill be there as close to 4 as I can

• Like 1