Try the ‘Cry - a Warcry Learning Tournament 12/31 @ 12:00

ninefinger

Have you been craving adventure, conquest and chaos?  Looking to make your mark on the Eightpoints, and rise to Archaon’s right hand?   Announcing Try the ‘Cry, Ordo Fanaticus’ first learning tournament for Warcry.

Kicking off at Noon on New Years Eve, at the Ordo Clubhouse, grab a warband and try your mettle.   Never played before? Don’t have a warband? Not a problem! We’ll start with a brief demo, and missions will be staged to help you get your head around this quick-to-learn ruleset!  And we’ll have warbands to lend out, just to get your feet wet.

Bring a roster or list for 1000pts, figures, dice and tokens if you’ve got them, and be ready to let out your Warcry!

Varanscribe is a great tool for roster building, and feel free to message me for any other questions, suggestions or oaths to the dark gods of chaos. 

Cost is just your regular Game Night Dues, so $5 or reduced rates for Warlords and Emperors.   And if you’ve never been to the clubhouse before, it’s absolutely free!!

I’ll start a list here of people with warband a to lend, or looking to borrow, and try and help coordinate as needed. 

warbands to lend:

1. @ninefinger Iron Golems, Leigons of Nagash, Gloomspite Gitz

2. @scottshoemaker  Iron Golems, Nighthaunt, Stormcast, Chaos Warriors

3. @Jay Iron Golems

looking to Borrow

• Like 2

I’m interested in attending and playing.  I’ve never been to WOW/OF before.  Maybe I missed it:  what time of day will the event begin?

I have my own Warband (Gitz) and can bring the Shattered Stormvault terrain set as well.  I’ve played a bunch of Warcry before, and I’m reeeeeeealy interested in getting a regular group/schedule together to play more Warcry and participate in campaigns, etc.

2 hours ago, Turtlerock said:

I’m interested in attending and playing.  I’ve never been to WOW/OF before.  Maybe I missed it:  what time of day will the event begin?

I have my own Warband (Gitz) and can bring the Shattered Stormvault terrain set as well.  I’ve played a bunch of Warcry before, and I’m reeeeeeealy interested in getting a regular group/schedule together to play more Warcry and participate in campaigns, etc.

Nope,  that’s totally on me.  The info is there, but not super prominent... edits incoming...

Planning to start the event at 12:00, but regular Ordo Game night will be at 4, so if someone came late, you could still likely get some games in.

We’ve got a few folks that play off and on at game nights, and hopefully we’ll see some of the folks that play at Guardian Games on Tuesday.   I’d also love to see it being played a little more regularly.

Would love to see you there!

• Weav unfeatured and unpinned this topic