Scrap and Sew Retreat At Menucha - now with more men!

Brother Glacius

Hey All! So for a while now, Menucha has been putting on Scrap and Sew Retreats....weekend long getaways where scrapbookers and sewers of all kinds can come together and enjoy their hobby together. I have been myself a few times, and always brought my models to work on, either to build or even paint.

They are having another one this March, 6-8th to be exact. Well this time, they are opening it up to modelers as well. I was able to put on a one day event earlier this year. We were able to convince them to just combine the two together. I'll post the link below and you can find the info there, including pricing. What they will most likely do is have the modelers in one building, and the scrap and sewers in another. That all depends on how many total people sign up.

I have really enjoyed going. I get out of the house for a weekend, get fed very well, and get to work on my hobby without interruptions. And I get to hang out with cool people too. You don't have to go for the whole weekend, there are options for a shorter stay if you want. You can always call as well with any questions you may have.

Scrap and Sew Retreat

Feel free to ask anything of me that you'd like and I'll try to get answers as fast as I can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...