Adepta Sororitas Battle Reports-8E to 9E codex

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was commented on frequently and with mirth during the event.  I kept having to say "No, uh...lemme see which Jeremy that is..." when doing pairings and all that. The rise of Jeremy HAS begun

25% Jeremies!? The meta needs to adapt!

Yeah I mean i have a shooty version which i have played very well, which is most of these batreps.  Then there is this list which is diametrically the opposite of that.  My shooting phase is quite lim

Posted Images

Just now, Lord Hanaur said:

Basically its just three guaranteed games.  Pretty sweet.

That is what I would like. Right now I might be getting 1 club game, 1 home game a week and hopefully my friend opens his place on monday so then I would get 3 games a week....ahhhh the life of someone with no outside life 😛 

5 minutes ago, Lyraeus said:

That is what I would like. Right now I might be getting 1 club game, 1 home game a week and hopefully my friend opens his place on monday so then I would get 3 games a week....ahhhh the life of someone with no outside life 😛 

I hear ya.  Before I sold my business at the end of 2019, I had CONSIDERABLE time to game because I could schedule it whenever I wanted and therefore could play with people with all kinds of schedules.  I have to say:  I miss that freedom.  The new reality is considerably less cool from a gaming perspective.  Being a Wage Slave again sucks.  I opened another agency RIGHT after selling my other one and...COVID two months later.  Talk about bad timing.  Luckily I had suitors.

4 hours ago, Lord Hanaur said:

I hear ya.  Before I sold my business at the end of 2019, I had CONSIDERABLE time to game because I could schedule it whenever I wanted and therefore could play with people with all kinds of schedules.  I have to say:  I miss that freedom.  The new reality is considerably less cool from a gaming perspective.  Being a Wage Slave again sucks.  I opened another agency RIGHT after selling my other one and...COVID two months later.  Talk about bad timing.  Luckily I had suitors.

Good luck on that! I work from home so I have a lot of leeway