Deathcap Junction - The Prophets of Nix

Salty Monkey

“It was years ago, when the shadow came to me…though I will admit it was years before that when I first began to see the lie that is the Empire of man.

During this time I worked my way up to commander of the 333rd Cadian Regiment based off of Cadia Prime. I hid my feelings, hid them deep. The Shadow often warned me that Inquisitors and their ilk were everywhere, for their mission is to keep the lie going.

With time the lies became too much and it became harder and harder to keep it hidden. The Shadow helped me see truth and often gave me insight to battle. For the Empire craves victory over all things. So the better I did the less scrutiny I got. Even has my tactics grew more and more “creative”.

But it was when Cadia Prime fell that part of my mind fell too. We were off fighting Tau in some forsaken part of the Galaxy when we heard. And when we were recalled we were not sent to support another parts of Cadia, as we should have!

No we were sent here, to Necromunda.

The insult is too much to bare. Me and my men began to show more and more that we seen through the lies…and the Inquisition came and they came hard.

It didn’t take long til I realized that we were out matched. The Inquisition and their astarties cut through my men with a precision I’ve never seen before. Within a month I found myself trapped in a bunker near some hive city on the planet. My closest advisor, Agotha the Wight, agreed that a retreat was needed.

One of my most resourceful men, Riggs, was able to find a refuse tunnel that led deep into the Hive. I gathered 20 of my best and had the rest of the men hold the bunker. At least they died honest men, as Red Mike took what large munitions we had left and blew that bunker to hell, covering out escape…or so I thought.

It wasn’t long until the Inquisitor was on our trail again. Chasing us deeper and deeper into the dregs of the hive…until we arrived here.

It’s been months since we last seen the inquisitor. What’s left of my men were tasked with learning the terrain and the players in this disgusting game that plays down here. Rats fighting for scraps upon a pile of detritus so foul every minute here is agony.

But I have a found purpose. The Shadow has shown me a path out. A promise that will lead me out of this cesspool and once again give me the tools to raise my army and get revenge on the Empire of Man.

I assume the Shadow is as much a liar as everyone but if you need a viper’s venom you will have to handle it…”

- Commander Zero

Very Chaos aligned. Our goals are to

·  Slay the Hive

·         Fulfill The Shadow's rituals to call forth his dark needs to feed both the Shadow's & the Commander's power

·  ‘Scape the Hive

·         Of course if things go awry or that damn inquisitor catches out trail we might just have to stir up enough chaos to make an escape.

• Like 2

"The Shadow has gone quiet. Once nothing but incessant chatter is not dead silence, I wonder what it is playing at.

The Sacrifice of Red Mike I thought for sure would appease the fiend, yet this loss has gained nothing...Lies, lies, lies! I and surrounded by Lies!

*sigh

Tonight we go forward with our plans, with or without The Shadows assistance. I will have my day..."

- Commander Zero

• Like 1