LF: RPG Marienburg; Sold Down the River

splinx

Marienburg is a fine enough city, by the standards of the north, but everyone knows that it is L'Anguille is the truly greatest of ports!

It is said that, in all the Old World and beyond, ‘tis L’Anguille that has the fairest wood, finest farmlands, and most bountiful of seas. Why, except for the court of our great King Louen, there is surely no city as fine as great fortress port-city of Castle L'Anguille!

29 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Best city in the Old World was hit by a comet.

Can you narrow that down, Lord Andrew of Geddon?

In my Questing Knight days, I hath born witness to a lot of Celestial Wizards throwing a lot of Comets of Cassandora at a lot of different cities... 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ish said:

Those acursed scriveners from the Workshop of Games in perfidious Albion ne’er did make fair Bretonnia into an “official” warband for Mordheim. Leaving us stuck in the limbo of Town Crier magazine...

I think the Bretonnian warband rules are fun, even if they aren't official. I might be trying to put together a Mordheim campaign after the 9th Age campaign finished, could definitely use some brave Bretonnian knights... 😎

• Like 1