Help Mr. Grumpy

Raindog

Day 4 of the Flu Scenario finds me in recovery, but also really grumpy. I am distracting myself with army builder. How do I spend 12 XP on a Deva Spec-OP? She will be in my defensive Dakini link, so I am thinking Minelayer, Engineer, and CH: Mimetism with D-Charges. She can support the bots and slow down my opponents. Thoughts? What would you take? Buff up the BS? Feuerbach and CH: Mim?

Also, how do you make changed in your Spec-OP without rebooting the program?

And why do they get NWI, Deva already have it!

And Chain of Command for 8 points over 7 for of ODD?😤

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raindog said:

Also, how do you make changed in your Spec-OP without rebooting the program?

The button labeled 'Add to List' should change to 'Edit Spec Op' after you have added one to a list.

As to the Deva loadout, I find myself almost paralyzed by choice.  Much as I find myself army building in general these days.  Brainstorming lists for Raid has been an exercise in... frustration.  For a defensive link, the first option you presented is solid.  If it's purely going to be a support Deva, you can drop the mimetism, but if you want something hilarous, AD: Combat Jump, D-Charges, Bioimmunity, and Exp CCW🤣🤣🤣🤣  it's my 'Screw you Looting and Sabotaging!' option.

• Like 2