Week 2: Chaos on the Rise

ninefinger

Hey all

I'll try and pop a fluffier write up in here soon, but just finished all my accounting from tuesday.  ( @Tamwulf I did the updates you requested for you)

As it stands, Chaos has 3 wins to 1 for Order, so Order has some catch up to do tomorrow.  I'm planning to open the club at 2, so head on down if you're able to get a game in!

• Like 1

As an update - Order is ascendant for week 3.

everyone should have ruined a territory last week, but I forgot to make an announcement about it.  

so, before collecting income for week 3, one of your territories should be considered ruined. You are allowed to choose which one is ruined  

trading post can be used for 1 purchase, if you sent your leader or champions there and got a rarity rating

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ninefinger said:

so, before collecting income for week 3, one of your territories should be considered ruined. You are allowed to choose which one is ruined.

Oopsie - that new juve I collected after Tuesday's game is going to be VERY surprised to be converted to meat! 😄

"Hey, girls, thanks for letting me join the gang. Um, why are you all holding forks and looking at me like that?"

• Like 2