I love Tinkerturf terrain sooooo much!

RobynMM

I’ve seen some YouTube reviews of it and it looks really nice; not quite as good as lovingly hand-painted “real” terrain but light years beyond most card-stock scenery... Certainly hard to imagine getting anything this nice for the price. 

I’d really like to see some medieval-fantasy kits from them, because I generally prefer medieval-fantasy type games... 

I’ve been looking into kits from a company called Rubrand. They’ve got a whole range of 28 mm scale, cardboard, pre-printed terrain that has a very old-school Warhammer Fantasy Battle vibe to it. Dirt cheap too... 

Oops, wrong video: meant to post this one. Same company, different product, but this video is a proper third-party review and not an ad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 11 months later...

There’s a thread dedicated to sharing information about Tempting Kickstarters, which would probably be the best place to post a link to your Kickstarter. The Artifcer’s Forge subforum is devoted to general discussion about model building, terrain building, and the other crafty aspects of the hobby. 

@stark1261 has a thread there documenting the development of his modular hill project, which he eventually took to Kickstarter. Quite successfully too.

I’m not a forum mod or part of the club leadership, so I’m not sure if it’s against any rules or not... But, personally, I don’t think it’s a problem as long as you’re polite about it. Which you have been so far.

• Thanks 2

On 1/7/2021 at 4:41 PM, gamerlaner said:

Hey all, it's Lane from TinkerTurf.  I got pointed here from some folks on the Necromunda Underhive discord.  Glad you're enjoying your terrain, excited to tell you all about more soon!

That Necromunda terrain is amazing! Looking forward to seeing the fantasy terrain. 

@RobynMM got any action shots of a game on it? Also, any plans to show it off at the Ordo clubhouse...? 🙂 (I know, after the pandemic and all that). 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, jollyork said:

That Necromunda terrain is amazing! Looking forward to seeing the fantasy terrain. 

@RobynMM got any action shots of a game on it? Also, any plans to show it off at the Ordo clubhouse...? 🙂 (I know, after the pandemic and all that). 

Not any real games, but some fun my kid set up and of course loads of different armies set up on it 

8DD3A2B8-5BD9-4E82-9342-5BC90DA48F68.jpeg

71A69CD5-188F-48E7-85F3-B52F5AE7AEF4.jpeg

593F6511-017C-4E04-8409-9EF737F72417.jpeg

D6512876-29A3-4C58-B640-D9B0E1CAB5FB.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...