Week 4: Downtime

ninefinger

Hey scum

Week 3 closed out last week, with narrow victory for Chaos.   We are entering the Downtime period for the week.  

as outlined in the dark uprising book - 

1. fighters recover

2. Captives are returned

3. experienced juves (5+ advances) are promoted to champions.

4. Fresh recruitment - Everyone gets 250 credits that can be spent on fighters, house list equipment or hangers-on (including brutes). These funds are use it or loose it - so they can’t be added to your stash.

I’m aiming to have some side battles and quirky missions to play, hopefully it’ll time out that we can get some multiplayer games going.  Posting up in the game night thread will be a huge help in letting me know how to coordinate.  Or shoot me a pm if you’re worried about Helmar’s goons tracking your every move.  

Thanks to everyone that took part last night!  Both for playing, and for your patience with me sorting out what to do with those multiplayer missions.   I’ll definitely have an improved idea of what to do with the Sunday players.

I forgot to take any photos, unfortunately, but we ran the ‘Meeeaaaatttt!’ Scenario, with incredibly tough zombies, and the ‘war in the shadows’ scenario, both from the book of ruin.

After this week: we’ll begin the damnation phase - with chaos in ascendency the first week.   Markets will be closed, credits will be worthless. The rules for Scavenging, Starvation and Festering Injuries will be in effect.    I’ve also got an updated scenario chart, pulled from a recent goonhammer article.   Should hopefully allow for a little more variety.

cheers and watch out for sump spiders

-jeffrey 

• Like 2