LF: female samurai model in armor with katana

Brother Glacius

image.jpeg.40ce372c51491bfb12adf0265ae273d2.jpeg

Clan Kuge Heroine from Zenit Miniatures; rather lightly armored, but she’s still distinctly feminine without wearing “sexy” armor with nonsense like an exposed midriff or giant metal bewbs.

image.jpeg.0ab714db8b1377c5fa5bc51ca37326ec.jpeg
Onna-Bugeisha from Test of Honor. Much more heavily armored than above, plus armed with the naginata so commonly associated with women of the samurai caste... The perfectly coiffed hairdo is a little fantastical, but, hey, it’s a fantasy game.

Yuko  from Titan Forge. A bit more on the “sexy ninja superhero” side, but still a nice mini.

image.jpeg.f1f774e88299a33dcc0bc396a78e3a61.jpeg

Mika, Female Samurai from Reaper. This one is just really silly... But, for sake of completeness, here it is. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys. @Ish those were the ones I had found so far and didn't really fit or were as you say "silly".  @VonVilkee I had found the first one and was considering her even though she has a naganata, but that second one could do in a pinch even without the heavy armor. This weekend I actually went and built one using Hero Forge. I have never used their services, so it should be interesting to see what I end up with. 

• Thanks 2