29 Saurus Warriors w/Spears

-Full command

3 Krox

3 Ripperdactyls

Bastillidon w/ Solar Engine

2 Ancient Stegs

Troglodon

Salamander Pack

That leaves me about 100 points to mess with.  Does the list suck?  Sure!  But I loves me some big lizzies and this gives me plenty.

Yarb as much as your a Canadian I can't resist helping you make this give your opponent a stronger game.

Old blood on Kroxigor.

Really.could use

+ sacred stegadon helm

+ light armor

+ loping stride

+ shield

Saurus Scar Vet BSB

( I question the usefulness of the rampagers standard, razor standard would do a lot better.)

+light armor

+shield

Saurus Scar Vet

+ Light Armor

-trickster's helm

Ancient Stegadons

+Sharpened Horns on both

That's a lot of monsters.  You finish up your first post with "does the list suck, sure".  I have to strongly disagree here.  Dual and/or triple charges from all those monsters could win combats without the use of the saurus.

I really like that you aren't spamming vets and/or priests, but you have a lot of monsters.  I remember when I first posted a possible Dark Elf list and I had 3 terror causing units in it and a bunch of people didn't like it.  I would rate this between 3.5-4.  That's a lot of monsters and ify our opponent doesn't have a lot of shooting (cannons, bolt throwers, stone throwers) your army is going to be brutal against many armies.

That's a lot of monsters.  You finish up your first post with "does the list suck, sure".  I have to strongly disagree here.  Dual and/or triple charges from all those monsters could win combats without the use of the saurus.

I really like that you aren't spamming vets and/or priests, but you have a lot of monsters.  I remember when I first posted a possible Dark Elf list and I had 3 terror causing units in it and a bunch of people didn't like it.  I would rate this between 3.5-4.  That's a lot of monsters and ify our opponent doesn't have a lot of shooting (cannons, bolt throwers, stone throwers) your army is going to be brutal against many armies.

You clearly have never played against me. :lol:

You forgot Magic.  Oh, and other monsters.  The Steggie and Carnie can hold their own but the Trog and Bast are not terrifically strong.

(But I would totally let him back on in a heartbeat if he models an Oldblood on Kroxigor on Carnasaur!!!!!)

I miss the last book where you could take the Horned One as a magic item. I always wanted to take an Oldblood with that and put him on a carnosaur. Model it to look like a little inflatable floaty device that goes around his waist.