Nephren-Ka

H: two Pro painted riptides W: pricing feedback or potential sale

Howdy folks,

just wanted to request some feedback on pricing or even explore a possible sale for these two riptides. of course, any transaction would be delayed until the current crisis has subsided. I was the winner of a thousand dollar giveaway in services from den of imagination, and these two rip tides are the result. I paid for the models myself and the bases, which are from death ray designs. I’m grateful for the free services and most if not all weapon options have been magnetized. I’m not convinced that these models, although new and never played with, are worth anything near to what they might have charged. if you have a second, please take a look at  at the links below and tell me what you think.  

https://www.denofimagination.com/gallery/5d15edeeabfcb10004a9b6e0/5d15edf0abfcb10004a9b6e1?quality_ids[]=56fe32f9a680d8000329cb2c

It’s a very nice paint job but are they worth $1000 probably not. If you are looking to sell you may get $200/250 per as they aren’t gonna fit with most peoples armies. It is all down the what someone is willing to pay tho at the end of the day buddy. Worst case stick them on eBay with a reserve of $500 and see if you have any takers. 

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking 450 to 500 as well if I'm lucky, and had no aspirations about profiting much. I was really fortunate to win the giveaway, I just wish I had more forethought and put those free services towards expanding my existing armies. There's no downside here, worst-case scenario is I have more pretty models to look at.