Streaming dem games!

michaels

I keep getting pinged about this so let's dig into it so you nerds can share your nerd game with other nerds!

Software you need: Streamlabs https://streamlabs.com/  I like this because it's easier on the processor than OBS & I can have Chat & Widgets & Sources all in one program.

Accounts you need: Twitch.tv sign up for that bidness! Once you're signed up go into your Account Settings area & get your stream key! You need this to link twitch to Streamlabs. 

Once you're all linked up you need Sources! These are basically what Streamlabs is capturing & sending to the internet so go ahead & open BB2 then hit the + symbol above the Sources section & add a Game Capture. Because BB2 is open it'll be one of the options you can select. Some people like to just capture their entire monitor but if you alt-tab to another screen people see that so I just capture the game. 

Wanna yell about the game too? If so you'll need to go into the Options or Settings menu & set up your microphone under the Audio settings. You might want to set up your speakers or headset as well so people can hear the game sounds. Don't worry, there's easily adjustable sliders if people can't hear you cursing above the manly sounds of high elf throwers. 

If you wanna add something else like a fancy Ordo logo you'll hit + Source again & find that file. You'll probly have to resize it so it's not in the way but that's pretty much it. 

Now you're ready to be a dong on the internet in a whole new way! Congratulations! I knew you could do it!

(small update: Wanna do this for your TT games too? You can!! I KNOW, RIGHT! /AMAZEBALLSFACE! Just grab Streamlabs on your mobile device & a handy-dandy tripod like this one & take your nerding to a whole new level!) 

• Thanks 2