Where do the n00bs begin

MexicanNinja

1 hour ago, Inquisitor66 said:

I'd probably stick with code1, since n4 will be out soon and code1 is supposed to be entry for that.  No need to get n3 in your brain to confuse stuff with.

Perfect, thank you.  Code one has been much easier to take in, with the "simplified" skills and equipment chapters.

• Like 1

@MexicanNinja

Thursday nights there are folks looking for TTS games: https://www.cascadiainfinity.com/blog/2020/4/26/cascadia-infinity-on-tabletop-simulator

Join the Cascadia Discord (invite in the link above) and you can ask someone for a game... ideally set one up beforehand, of course.

There's enough experienced folks lurking on the discord that you could ask someone to ride shotgun for you during your TTS game and help you out. I'm playing a game that I've scheduled a week ago using my remote play setup (physical table/models + webcams) tonight, or I'd offer you a TTS game.

Stick with 15 point games of Code One for awhile. Currently there's no baked-in support for a smaller map in Infinity's TTS module, you'd have to cordon off a smaller area or wait for the guys working on that to finish the smaller Code One maps.

I'll be playing a 15 point game of Code One tonight around 7:30 PM Pacific on twitch.tv/bromadacademy, if you want to watch. Feel free to ask questions as well. I don't know if I'll be able to get to all of them but people on Twitch chat should be able to help if I'm busy with the game.

The show that @Exile linked to is a talk show that Adam and I started. If you want the raw games, TTS or remote play setup, you can check here:

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1